Aims and Objectives
At Pytchley Primary School, we aim to provide a happy, secure and caring atmosphere, where each child can achieve their full potential.
- We promote high educational standards, positive attitudes and a stimulating environment where learning is exciting and enjoyable.
- We promote care, respect and responsibility for oneself and others.
- We aim to develop an ethos, which recognises, that all those who learn and work here will be valued, respected and supported.
- We aim to foster strong links with the parents, the parish church and the wider community.
The beliefs and teachings of the Church of England form the foundation of our school’s commitment to prepare each child for the challenges and responsibilities that lie ahead.
We work to achieve our aims by:
- Having a high regard for each child as an individual, valuing the contribution they have to make.
- Catering for individual differences of interests, strengths, rates of working and ways of learning.
- Recognising the learning, which has already taken place and building on that to ensure success by setting individual targets and challenges that are achievable and appropriate.
- Providing a secure learning environment where experiences are based on the interests and natural curiosity of each child.